Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Bahahaha!

As a metal fanatic this made me roll! It was definately a good example of how comedy comes in many forms and that you don't have to have "retarded good art" to make a flash comical. I think it was well thought out actually. The first thing that went through my mind was the song by Mastodon but I was like "what could this be?" I saw the whale and was "no he didn't!".

*slow clap*
*roaring applause*

Rooshich responds:

Thanks :)

nada nada

Meh

It was pretty decent but, honestly the DBZ sound snippets are way too overused on NG and it seems everyone gives some character the ability to do a Kamehameha wave. It should've been a more tradional fight with moves the characters actually know and use. So I can't really give this an outstanding rating since it's just not too unique.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Nice...

Truly amazing. No choppy animation. Smooth and vivid backgrounds. The red and lack gave it a dark wartime setting but the little girl alleviated some of the darkness and it had a sweet and innocence thrown in the mix, Definately an odd andcreative combination with a tearjerking ending,

Good job.

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

HA!

Well it was well animated. kind of short but not pointless like some short flashes. Also you used Hot Fiery Angery by JinNJuice which is a badass metal guitar piece, and being a fan of metal this brought a grin to my face.

As for offensive..meh, nowadays what doesn't affend someone? You created a rather well drawn flash and are entitled to you own patriotic beliefs and creative prospective.

Plus I'm enlisted (PFC Morgan). So I am obligated to defend our nation haha.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

If someone finds this offensive then they really need some thicker skin.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Wow...

Absolutely amazing! While unfortunately one of the main characters dies it is a no-holds-barred battle of absolute mayhem and bloody carnage. It intrigues my dark interests. Way to go bro.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

10 stars!

Amazingly clever and witty. I have to say it was quite entertaining. A flash that didn't need to utilize abundant swearing and dick jokes to be amusing and funny. Now don't get me wrong I like sick humor but this video let you know just how filthy your mind is without having to actually say what you were thinking. Good work bro.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Ugh...half ast reviews. -_-

Had BlowWhistleOnMe actually watched more than 1 second of this or didn't just review it he would've known it was a spoof. It was decent but I;ve seen better. good animation though bro.

Dio [Episode ii] Dio [Episode ii]

Needs work...

I suggest more content bro. Being a fan of Metal I appreciate the contributions of artists for making Metal what it is today. Anyway, there wasn't too much animation involved. Your character could at least have a face. You know, put more work into it. He seems more like noob saibot from MK with long hair.